Tess of the vale can connect local businesses to an adventure, whether they be attractions, refreshments or accommodation.
If you are a local business then this is what Tess of the Vale can do for you:
- Identify, research and investigate thoroughly a personal, local, unique walk starting and finishing at your business.
- An original hand drawn map of your area
- A digital link to the walk to put on your own website.
- Promotion of your business on Tess of the Vale website and associated social media.
- Be linked to any future activity in the area and promoted on website and social media.
- Overall maintenance and updating – you don’t have to worry about a thing!
The benefits for your business:
- Increase footfall.
- Increase revenue.
- Add an extra service/attraction to your business, with no extra work.
- Connect with your local environment.
- Connect with your local community.
- Connect with other attractions in your area.
- Encourage well-being for your guests and/or staff.
- Encourage the understanding of your local environment and therefore increase awareness and future conservation.
- Expand your customers to those who would not usually visit the area.
- Attract visitors with different interests.
- Frequent advertising and promotion.
- Overall involvement in the development of tourism, conservation and well-being in Dorset.
- The walks can be as long or as short as you like (or both)
- Bike rides can be generated (for road, mountain and electric bikes)
- You are not limited to one walk or ride!
- Create a more personal and/or larger hand drawn map for your premises.
- A waterproof leaflet of the walk, including information, directions and map, available for visitors and staff at your premises (add a cost if you like to sell at your own discretion).
- You can order as many leaflets as you require (within my own limitations!).
- A large scale A4 hand drawn, laminated map of the route, for your premises.
- A number of black and white maps to offer children (or/and adults!) to colour
What could be better?!
Please feel free to contact me for more information…